Thursday, July 22, 2010

100+ Whoot! Whoot!


Hey! I just made it past 100 posts on my blog!
If you look on the right hand side of the page, you'll see a monthly archive in which you can dig-up my older creations (not all I'm proud of!) and see what was cookin' 4 months ago!
This has to count for something right?
A milestone?
A significant moment in my adolescent life perhaps?

Okay, maybe not.. but it does make me a venerated blogger...of some sorts...
MEANING... I was able to shed some light on the blogging scene to an awesome baker named Jessica who can do something I have failed many-a-times at.... FONDANT!
She is a whiz when it comes to desserts and I am so proud that she's finally going to record some of her work.
Check it out in a few weeks when she's posted something!
http://talltiersofcakes.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up Claire.

    Soon you will make it to the Top 10 cooking blogs!

    Did any news media carry your recipes??

    -J-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so!!!!
    That would be fantastic!!

    And not yet, but maybe in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Claire. Im at 3. lol :) Only 2 cakes though.

    ReplyDelete