Saturday, July 31, 2010

You All Voted....


So it's officially raining now.
I take back what I said before...
The movie has just about ended, and the beach is washed out. I am stuck inside.

So, everyone voted last week on their ideal situation of summer dining. There were 4 choices: BBQ, Farm Fresh in the Field, Bistro on the Patio and "Anything with Meat". The later a category exclusively for my brother.

And the winning dinner..... drum-roll...... A SUMMER BBQ!!

In honour of the winning category, I will cook up a BBQ tonight, rain or shine.

Look for the pictures coming soon.

*Be sure to vote on this weeks topic: "What's your favourite vegetable dish?"
You can find the poll on the top right hand side of the "tab-bar" to the right of this post. Check every week for different polls.

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy summer, and let your weather be more delightful that mine. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment