Friday, October 14, 2011

Cooking TV Show in Post-Production Stage...

Hey Everyone. Long time, no-post! School has been BEYOND hectic and combined with work, sports' teams, homework and scholarship applications, I have been cooking less and blogging even less than that. On top of everything, the main floor of our house is getting re-floored and so our kitchen has been moved into our living room. I have yet to find a place that specializes in 100-mile take-out. Until I can properly cook again, here's a juicy bit of fodder to whet your appetite. 2 months ago, I taped a cooking show with a fantastic production crew and co-host. It's only a pilot episode (to be shopped around to network studios) but it's absolutely fantastic! The theme? "Teenage-food, reinvented!" Once it's available to watch on the web, I'll link you to it from CwC.



2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo pumped!!! Can't wait to see what your going to whip up.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, crossfit gets ME soooo pumped!!!
    So I think we have a good deal going here :)

    ReplyDelete