Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Strawberry and Brie Toastie

Stop. Look. Stop.
Oozy, buttery, decadent, sweet, crispy...
This brilliant idea spontaneously came to me upon opening the refrigerator and assessing my options for lunch. I can't even begin to... tell you... how good.... stop. Just make it. Trust me. Local bread, butter, pan, brie cheese and local strawberry jam. Fry it for a few minutes on each side. You won't be disappointed.
Revelations such as this make me proud to have the twisted mind of a ravenous student, craving foie gra one minute and fruit-loops the next. If your mission is to go full throttle on the struggling-student scale, this sammie ought to be made at 2am - a fervent procrastination method, accompanying large quantities of fermented beverages.

No comments:

Post a Comment