Thursday, June 12, 2014

Taco Farm Review

 If you live in the Kitchener Waterloo area and you haven't yet been to Taco Farm, you need to go! It's a place I make an effort to visit every time I make the trip home from school. Creators of the restaurant, Nick and Nat (who by the way, are the coolest couple around) also own Nick and Nat's Uptown 21 just down the road. Taco Farm's portions are just the right size that you can order three or four tacos in order to try all the flavor combinations. My favourites are the smoked pork belly + pineapple salsa, and the fish + cabbage crudito. See their entire menu here. My absolute favourite dish, however, is the fried chicken. I swear they marinade the meat in voodoo and fry it in love butter. In reality they chop up whole birds, brine them for twenty four hours, bread them in corn flour, fry them, and serve them with a tequila/line/honey sauce that makes me weak at the knees. The prices at Taco farm are rockin', even for students. Yum!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment