Friday, October 9, 2015

Painting Website is Live

Hi everyone,

Something a bit different for this post.... By popular request, I have created a sister site for my art business. Painting with Claire has a scroll-able portfolio, how to order section, and contact information listed. Many of you know that my approach to cooking is highly intuitive and rarely utilizes recipes. Painting is a similar creative outlet for me. My artwork is featured in homes all around Waterloo and Canada. If you are interested in ordering a custom piece, we can work one on one to create something you love.  Details are listed on the site.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good news. I have been looking forward to your website and finally its here. I will soon order a custom piece of painting for my drawing room from you.

    ReplyDelete